Social Care for Adults – Nottingham City Council



Tel: 0300 131 0300

About this service:

Adult Social Care services that can be accessed via 0300 131 0300 include:

  • Adult safeguarding referrals
  • Signposting to specialist Adult Social Care teams (Learning Disabilities
  • Mental Health, Sensory and Neurological)
  • Social Workers
  • Occupational Therapy Assessment
  • Home Care
  • Day Care
  • Meals at Home
  • Care Homes for Older People
  • Carer Support Assistive Technology
  • Adaptations and Renewals Agency

Please see the service website for further information

Adult Social Care – Nottingham City Council

Who can be seen?

Services are provided for people living in the Nottingham City area.

Who can refer?

Patients and carers can self refer to these services.

How to contact the service:

Tel: 0300 131 0300

Where is the service based?

The service is delivered in a large number of clinic locations around Nottingham city.

Service website:

Adult Social Care – Nottingham City Council

Got any questions? Head over to our Q&A Forum:

SignpostingHealth Q&As

Translate »